La version 7.0.8408 d’Articque Platform apporte les nouveautés et les améliorations suivantes :
[AP] Custom map module: uploading a GeoJSON base map for editing
- The Custom map module now allows users to edit an existing GeoJSON base map with points, lines or polygons.
- The interface of the module has changed to allow:
- The selection of a GeoJSON base map that was already uploaded or available in the files and in the Articque Platform groups accessible to the user.
- The direct upload of a new GeoJSON file from the user’s work station by selecting it on the hard drive or by drag and drop.
- Once the GeoJSON base map is selected or uploaded, the list of its entities appears and the user can modify them through editing.
- The export in GeoJSON format of a modified GeoJSON base map is executed through the Export => Map menu of the flowchart.
- NB: the manual creation of entities (points, lines, polygons) is still possible in the Custom map module.
[AP] Articque Platform administration: configuring the level of complexity of passwords
- Articque Platform Administrators can now better set the level of complexity, the period of validity and the entry rules of passwords for local users, using the many proposed options:
[AP] Data tables in Atlases: rounding values up or down
- Expert users can now set the number of decimal places displayed in each column containing numeric data in the data tables of their Atlases.
[AP] Global charts / Tooltips / Popup cards: improved formatting
- Analyst and Expert users can now improve the formatting of their global charts (Pie charts/Plot charts/Bar charts) in their flowcharts, for the layout of documents or for using in an Atlas or in tooltips and popup cards:
- The unit can be displayed when the values are displayed in the chart.
- A thousand separator is applied by default for all values.
[AP] Symbols module: a more user-friendly interface
- A new accordion interface for setting the parameters of visual variables (Size, Shape, Color, etc.) and the selection of the associated data.
- Simplified adjustment and preview of the size of the symbols.
- Preview of the shapes during the selection.
- Use of favorite images.
- Simplification of numerous parameters.
[AP] Filling / Strokes modules: using the name or the Identifier of geographical entities as qualitative data
- Expert and Analyst users can now use the name or the Identifier of the geographical entities in their maps as qualitative data in order to set the colors to be displayed in the Filling and Strokes modules.
[AP] Wizard: using discretizations in “Custom” mode
- Expert users can now use the “Custom” discretization mode in their Wizards.
- They can add the class boundaries configuration table of the “Custom” Discretization mode to the steps of their Wizards, which allows Explorers to enter values of their own choosing as class boundaries.
[AP] Articque Platform administration: default role for SSO user accounts.
- The Articque Platform Administrators whose users connect using the SSO SAML V2 protocol can now choose the method of role allocation for new users whose account is created when they first connect to the platform:
- Either a “manual attribution” method, in which case the Administrator sets the role of each new user manually through the back office
- Or an “automatic attribution” method, in which case the Administrator sets a role attributed by default to new users among the “Token”-type roles available in their Articque Platform license
[AP] Articque Platform Administration: Setting the validity duration of account verification links
- Articque Platform administrators can now configure the validity duration of the account verification links sent to users via email.
[AP] Articque Platform Administration: displaying timezones and maximum upload size
- Articque Platform Administrators can now view the information from the “php.ini” file of their Articque Platform in the Administration back office:
- Maximum upload size
- An information message also explains how Administrators can modify these settings to adapt them to their users’ needs.
[AP] Changing the name of the platform
- Articque Platform Administrators can now change the name of the platform, which appears in the title of its web pages.
[AP] Exporting the list of SSO/LDAP users
- For Articque Platform Administrators, the export of the user list now also contains the users whose accounts were created via SSO or via LDAP synchronization.
[AP] Manual districting: viewing the average and selecting all the entities of an active district
- The Manual districting module now displays a line on the balancing chart in order to represent the average of districts for a variable.
- It is now possible to select all the geographic entities of an active district with one click.
[AP] Global charts: new options for configuring the vertical axis
- It is now possible to configure the scale of the vertical axis more finely for global charts (Plot charts and Bar charts).
[AP] Charts in tooltips and popup cards: configuring the minimum/maximum values of the vertical axis
- It is now possible to configure the minimum and maximum values of the vertical axis for charts within tooltips and popup cards.
[AP] Atlases: suggestions for improvements
- When the lateral navigation of an atlas can be improved to reduce its size, Expert users are now notified when the atlas is generated.
[AP] Atlases: names of the dynamic layers
- Expert users can now use variables in the layer names of their atlases in order to make dynamic changes according to the name of a module and/or the name of a data column.
[AP] Atlases: link to legal notices
- Articque Platform Expert users who create public atlases can now add a clickable hypertext link leading to the legal notices of their website:
[AP] Articque Platform Administration: blocking the downloading of C&D Desktop
- Articque Platform Administrators can now prevent Analyst and Expert users from downloading C&D Desktop, if they wish to.
- This feature is available in the Options section of the Administration back office.
- When this feature is activated, the C&D Desktop page and download link are no longer accessible to users in Articque Platform.