C&D 7.0.8845 version : minimum size of the symbols of a map, calculation of the auto size of the symbols...
New features / Improvements
The 7.0. 8712 version introduces the following features :
Simplification of the Merge module
- The classical merging mode was removed. Only the cascaded mode remains.
- By default, the level of precision of the merging is set automatically. It can be personalized by clicking “Adjust the precision of the Merge”.
Intelligent layer order
- When a Representation module is linked to the Visualisation, the order of layers is reorganized automatically in order to get a more consistent result.
- The order of the layers is determined as follows:
- Above the highest layer of the same group, if it exists
- Above the highest layer of the group just below, if it exists
- Users can always reorganize completely the order of layers to match their preferences.
Updates of the upper ribbon menu
- The suggestions have been removed from the interface.
- “My Library” becomes “Favorite modules” , with a change of icon. You can still find the modules you added to your library there.