The 8.0.9461 version brings the following new features:
[Analyst / Expert / Explorer / Administrator] Version 8 is available!
- After the arrival of a new interface, the simplification of the Atlases, the increase of the space reserved for your projects… came DataComposer, the ideal occasion to change number: welcome to this version 8! This evolution has been possible thanks to your feedback. Don’t hesitate to send us your suggestions for improvement…
[Analyst / Expert] DataComposer module: filter on table content
- You can now filter the continuous, date and qualitative data of a table in the DataComposer to simplify your flowchart and speed up the processing of your hypotheses.
[Analyst / Expert] Example of DataComposer
- To allow you to discover DataComposer and its multiple functionalities, an example DataComposition as well as a flowchart project integrating it are now available in the “examples” section of your file explorer.
This example of DataComposition allowed to gather in a single module a base map of points, a membership, a grouping and a join.
[Experts] Atlas: bookmark imports and exports
- From the dashboard, it is now possible to export bookmarks from one atlas and then reimport them into another atlas.
A few things to know about its use:
- Pre-existing bookmarks are overwritten during an import
- If the owner of the bookmark does not exist on the server, the bookmark is ignored
- If the map does not exist in the atlas, the favourite is also ignored