The online GeoService that allows you to extract data from 2,000 socio-demographic indicators.
Socio-demographic data is essential to segmenting your market and knowing the population of your area.
Adding this data to your geomarketing studies allows you to improve your knowledge of your customers and to lead more effective targeted marketing and commercial actions.
With the Socio-demographic database GeoService, you can access 2,000 indicators, which cover the following themes and sub-themes:
- Population : births, population structure, households.
- Businesses: characteristics and demographics of companies.
- Employment: jobs characteristics, labor force.
- Territories: regions, provinces and cities of France
- Trade: retail.
- Living conditions, society: housing, vacations and leisure activities.
- Education: diplomas, students, institutions and teachers.
- Health: health facilities and personnel.
- Services, tourism and transportation: services to individuals, tourism.
- Income, wages: wages and earned income, standard of living, property, poverty.
The available indicators cover the French territory. You can refine your search by year, by district (France, region, department) or choose a geographical division (municipality, IRIS).
Don’t waste any more time researching and preparing your data: with our web interface, you can select and export your indicators in Excel format (.xls) in just 3 steps. Your files are then stored online and accessible at any time (10 files maximum).