The 7.0.7847 version introduces the following features:
[CDO/AP] Wizards: new options for filter presentation
- C&D Online and Articque Platform Expert users now have new options at their disposal to improve the presentation of the filter criteria in the Wizards they create for their Explorers.
- The new options make it possible to:
- Display/hide each filter criterion individually,
- Display a specific descriptive text for each filter criterion,
- Allow or forbid the removal of the filter criteria available in the interface,
- Prevent users from modifying the indicator chosen for a filter criterion,
- Display/hide the AND/OR button in the filter criteria interface.
[CDO/AP] Atlases: a new automatic management of text labels overlapping
- C&D Online Expert users now have a new feature at their disposal to improve the display of text labels in their Atlases and in the Articque Platform/C&D Online web view.
- This new feature allows users to solve conflicts dynamically when several text labels overlap between atlas layers.
- Experts can choose:
- to toggle the automatic repositioning of text labels in case of conflict (text labels are slightly shifted around their anchor point so as to minimize overlapping at each zoom level).
- to toggle the automatic hiding of text labels still in conflict.
- Examples :
|Sans gestion dynamique de superposition
|Avec gestion dynamique de superposition