C&D version 7.0.7737 brings the following new features :
[CDO/AP] Atlas : new “Animation” feature (time/slideshow)
- C&D Online and Articque Platform Experts users can now use the new Animation feature (time/ slideshow), that can be used in their web Atlas and in their Publications.
- Animation allows you to play an automatic transition between different layers of your Atlas
- Animation is an excellent way to show a dynamic temporal evolution of a phenomenon: business indicators, sales, prospecting, activity (for example: one map layer by date / period)
- You can also use the Animation to show a slideshow browsing indicators of different phenomena, to create a real storytelling on your Atlas.
- The Explorers can stop the animation at any time by clicking on a layer, or increase / decrease its playback speed using the buttons.
[CDD/CDO/AP] New Join module
- Experts and Analysts users on C&D Desktop, C&D Online and Articque Platform now have a new Join module that can be used in their C&D flowcharts
- The Join module allows you to easily combine several data tables into a single new table (dataspace) in your flowcharts, in order to simplify the linking of your data from different sources or files.
- The join between the data sources is done via their identifier column referenced in the different modules (Data, Map, Database, etc.)
- The Join module opens up many possibilities for you to go even further in modeling your analyzes in C&D.