C&D version 7.0.7772 brings the following new features :
[CDD/CDO/AP] Symbols : automatic transparency
- Symbols module now disposes of an automatic transparency mode, which allows symbols whose size is much larger than others to become automatically transparent on the map
- The interface still allows you to configure the transparency for the largest symbols according to their associated value
[CDO/AP] Atlas : new option to display layers in drop-down lists
- The layers groups configured in “exclusive layers” mode on atlases can now be presented using drop-down lists instead of radio buttons :
- Users who have an “Expert” account can activate this new custom parameter for representations of the flowcharts associated with atlases.
- This presentation in drop-down lists is compatible with the new “Animation (time / slideshow)” custom parameter
[CDO/AP] Atlas : “loop” mode for Animations
- Users who have an “Expert” account can activate this new custom parameter when they have configured an animation on a group of layers in their atlas
- This new parameter makes it possible to determine whether the animation plays only once or repeats itself in a loop when it starts automatically as the atlas is loading.
[CDD/CDO/AP] Values module: anchor point
- The Values module now has a new option to determine the anchor point and the positioning of your text labels relative to the centroid of their associated geographic objects
- This new usefull option allows, using several Values modules, to display several text labels on the same object without overlapping