The 7.0.7105 and 7.0.7135 versions introduce the following features:
[CDD/CDO/AP] Personalized SVG vector icons
- Analysts and Experts can now use personalized vector icons in SVG format in the Symbols modules of their flowcharts in C&D Desktop, C&D Online and Articque Platform.
- SVG vector symbols let you display entirely personalized pictograms, the size, color, outline and orientation of which can vary, like for any other standard symbol in C&D.
- Analysts and Experts can upload their own SVG files to their personal spaces and to their groups in C&D Online/Articque Platform, in order to use them as personalized shapes in their flowcharts, maps, atlases and Wizards.
[CDD/CDO/AP] Setting the alignment points of symbols
- Analysts and Experts in C&D Desktop, C&D Online and Articque Platform can now choose the way in which pictograms are aligned with centroids or with the points where they appear.
- Using an image or pictogram to “point” to a specific point (such as a flag or a pin) makes it easier to display it and indicate the designated place with precision.
[AP] Sending automatic Multimap exports to a mailing list
- Analysts and Experts in Articque Platform can now send the results of a multimap export to individual recipients with a valid Articque Platform account.
- Recipients receive an automatic email notification letting them know that their reports or maps are available in their personal Articque Platform space, with a link to access them and download them.