The 7.0.7463 version introduces the following features:
[CDO/AP] Quickly access your most frequently used files using Favorites.
- The Map and Data modules of the flowchart now allow users to quickly access the map and data files they use often to save time.
- By default, two map files (France_departements_metropole.geojson / World_countries.geojson) and two data files (France_departements_metropole_population_exemple.xlsx / World_countries_data_sample.xlsx) are suggested as favorites.
- You can manage your list of favorites and delete map or data files from the list via the “My account => Favourites” section.
- You can add files to your list of Favorites from any of your groups and folders/subfolders (using a right click or the menu bar):
[CDD/CDO/AP] Districting without a known starting point
- The new “Genetic districting” option of the Districting module now allows users to break a territory into balanced districts without necessarily having starting points for the districts.
- You can also specify specific starting points for some districts and require the Districting module to take them into account when it calculates optimized districts:
[CDD/CDO/AP] New Centroids module
- The new Centroids module allows the user to compute the weighted centroid of a group of points or territories depending on an associated quantitative data of “weight” (for example, a sales revenue, a number of interventions to carry out, a number of clients, a workload) and on a distance to them.
- If your points or territories are divided into several “groups” using a qualitative data (for example: the name of the agency they are affiliated to), the module can compute a different centroid for each group automatically.